Sorry, nothing in cart.
1. TheFreshlyMade.com is a website which is registered with the Government of TamilNadu.
2. Any reproduction/ replication of the details of the site/ products shall be considered a violation of the Intellectual Property Rights of TheFreshlyMade and is liable for legal proceedings as per applicable Indian laws.
3. We reserve the right to refuse to serve any customer without providing any reason.
4. We cannot be held responsible for delay in delivery due to unforeseen circumstances such as unfounded recipient, unpredictable climatic conditions, and we cannot be held responsible for the same.
5. Complaints relating to faults in service have to be reported within 24 hours of delivery.
6. Refer to our refund policy for any queries.
7. No refund, cancelation, liability can be accepted in case of unavailability of recipient at the shipping address at the time of delivery.
8. Request for products of a specific brand may not be possible due to uncontrollable circumstances such as unavailability in the market, discontinuity by the manufacturer, etc. Confirmation to deliver a product nearest to the one described shall be sought via e-mail and in case of a lack of response within 24 hours from the customer, implied agreement to the alternate product shall be assumed.
9. All orders placed before 5:00 p.m. shall be delivered on the same day and any order made after shall be delivered the next day.
10. The disclaimer is subject to amendment by TheFreshlyMade and any substantial changes in usage of personal information shall be notified to the customers through e-mail or an announcement on the website.
11. Kindly contact us at email@example.com for any questions/ comments regarding the Disclaimer.
12. We cannot be held responsible for delay in delivery due to floods/ heavy rains/ national bandh/ strike. We reserve the right to reschedule the date of delivery. In case of non- delivery due to the above reasons, an update shall be given on the website and the product can be collected in person from the local outlet.
13. Delivery of alcoholic beverages is subject to applicable local laws e.g.: Gujarat
14. Substitution policy: as mentioned in the terms and conditions
15. Valentine’s Day: the orders need to be placed by the 13th of February. Any orders placed after cannot be assured of delivery on the 14th.
TheFreshlyMade – CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY:
1. Cancellation of order has to be made before 48 hours prior to the time of delivery and no refund for any cancellation made after.
2. The mail regarding the cancellation shall contain the subject as ”Cancellation request” and be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following details:-
a. Order ID
b. reason for cancellation
c. relevant account details for refund
3. The process of cancellation shall commence post the formal request for cancellation is received to the above e-mail id.
4. Refund shall be made under following conditions:
5. Decisions regarding refund shall be made by our management and be final and binding. Amount of refund will not exceed payment made by the customer and we cannot be held liable for any loss suffered over and above the amount paid by the customer.
6. A 5% cancellation charge will be applicable.
7. Discounted/ exempted amount shall not be claimed or refunded.
8. Payment made in excess of the required amount may be considered for the purpose of enhancement but not refunded.
9. TheFreshlyMade may amend its cancellation and refund policy and any substantial changes with regard to usage of personal information shall be notified to the customers via e-mail or an announcement on the website.
10. Any questions/ comments regarding our Cancellation and Refund policy may be addressed to email@example.com
Thank you for visiting TheFreshlyMade.